Monday, October 25, 2010

Hurl On



Don't you worry about us, we're in good shape. The good news - we get all of the chocolate milk we want! The bad news - Rhett decided to hurl it all over the place 3 different times!
Puke on me once, shame on you, puke on me twice, shame on me, puke on me thrice? Lock the fridge idiot!
Apparently dude is a little backed up, this was before the choco leche. A few suppositories, and he's a new man. Hopefully, he starts to keep his food down now.
Mark Daphne and Italia dropped by, no puking during the visit which is nice.
Rhett and I took a spin around the facilities in the wheel chair. It didn't last long, he couldn't wait to get back to his 6th viewing of The Shaggy Dog, apparently he's a big fan.
We should be heading home tomorrow, which is good. I'm due in Omaha tomorrow night for a quick business trip, Unless the storms keep me from leaving, which would actually be nice.
So far Rhett appears to be handling pain fairly well, maybe he's just used to it by now. I'd probably be balled up in the corner in fetal position crying mommy.
Well, hope we make it home tomorrow, lates!

No comments:

Post a Comment