Thursday, February 12, 2009



This is myself, Rhett and Wes a few weeks ago at Pack Meeting. Rhett just earned his Arrow of Light Award! Yeah!

Okay, so everyone has probably noticed that Rhett did NOT have surgery last Wednesday. The surgeons had to change it to Friday--tomorrow!

I'll admit I am feeling nervous now. I know it's the right thing to do, but OUCH, it's going to be painful!

One good thing is that our dear friend, Kim Abbott, who is a nurse at PCMC, will be on shift Sunday. It will be good to see a friend there.

He goes under about 1:15 for a 5 hour surgery. I'll try to post afterwards, to let everyone know how he's doing. Thanks to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that my heart goes out to Rhett and to you both (his parents). Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete